Official Operation Majora's Mask 3D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Majora's Mask 3D is a petition to voice the requests by fans to release Majora's Mask in 3D on the Nintendo 3DS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohai there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShouCHC
Mod
ShouCHC

Ohai there Empty
PostSubject: Ohai there   Ohai there EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 am

I'm ShouCHC, but just call me Chris.

I enjoy gaming, web design, and Twizzlers. I'm a pretty easy going person, but I can be quite stubborn at times, please excuse that. I just bought a Wii, so I'm starting to stock up on my Zelda collection, and I really need Wii points T~T (Don't feel pressured to buy me any) Currently, all I have is Ocarina of Time (came with it Very Happy) But, once I get $20, I'm going to get Zelda I, A Link to the Past, and Majora's Mask. After that, I will finally get Zelda II (never actually got passed first dungeon) I personally enjoy streaming, be it solo or not. If you want to setup a stream with me, please, send me a pm and I'll see what I can do Very Happy When I stream, I promise I will post in the forums, and give a date/time. Once I get my Dazzle, I will have better quality. Currently I'm moving, so once I get settled, get a job, first thing I'm getting is a Dazzle and Wii points. Once that happens, I will probably stream very avidly, mabye once every 2 weeks or so (for practice time) and eventually I'll venture out of Zelda games, but that won't happen for a while (Basically, whenever I stream each at least twice)

Outside of the internet, well.. I have friends, but I'm moving so, problem there. Please excuse me if I get emotional at times, some of these friends mean a lot to me, and it's really hard on me. Even though Skype, AIM, Facebook, etc. exists, it's not the same.

Anyways, if you have any questions, want to know more about me, or just feel like being friendly, send me a pm and I'll be sure to answer as soon as possible :3
Back to top Go down
AkumaFenrir

AkumaFenrir

Ohai there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai there   Ohai there EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Welcome to the forums, Chris!
Back to top Go down

Ohai there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Operation Majora's Mask 3D :: Operation Majora's Mask 3D :: Introductions-
Jump to: