Official Operation Majora's Mask 3D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Majora's Mask 3D is a petition to voice the requests by fans to release Majora's Mask in 3D on the Nintendo 3DS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What 3DS game are you most excited for?

Go down 
5 posters

Which game do you want most?
Mario Kart 7
What 3DS game are you most excited for? Vote_lcap20%What 3DS game are you most excited for? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Land 3D
What 3DS game are you most excited for? Vote_lcap0%What 3DS game are you most excited for? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
StarFox 64 3D
What 3DS game are you most excited for? Vote_lcap0%What 3DS game are you most excited for? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Luigi's Mansion 2
What 3DS game are you most excited for? Vote_lcap20%What 3DS game are you most excited for? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Paper Mario
 20% [ 1 ]
Kid Icarus: Uprising
 20% [ 1 ]
Animal Crossing 3D
 0% [ 0 ]
Resident evil: Revelations
 20% [ 1 ]
Majora's Mask (if/when it happens)
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Boba2007
Admin
Boba2007

What 3DS game are you most excited for? Empty
PostSubject: What 3DS game are you most excited for?   What 3DS game are you most excited for? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 pm

There are lots 3DS games coming out soon, but which do you want most? Vote in the poll above.

Back to top Go down
ryan31394

ryan31394

PostSubject: Re: What 3DS game are you most excited for?   What 3DS game are you most excited for? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:10 pm

I had to go with Paper Mario. I loved the one on the N64 and I can't wait to play Paper Mario in 3D!
Back to top Go down
ArnoldOtaku
Admin
ArnoldOtaku

PostSubject: Re: What 3DS game are you most excited for?   What 3DS game are you most excited for? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:30 am

The game I'm excited the most about is Kid Icarus: Uprising. I've never played a Kid Icarus game, but it looks like it could really good. Not to mention it was one of the top games that was announced when the 3DS was announced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/operationmm3d
AkumaFenrir

AkumaFenrir

PostSubject: Re: What 3DS game are you most excited for?   What 3DS game are you most excited for? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 am

Kid Icarus looks good in the sense that he hasn't had a game in years. So it's nice to see a comeback. And while I obviously want MM to be released on the 3DS, it was almost a tie between Star Fox 3D and Resident Evil. Vote went to Resident Evil, however. I've been a bigger fan of that series for a longer stretch of time.
Back to top Go down
midlink

midlink

PostSubject: Re: What 3DS game are you most excited for?   What 3DS game are you most excited for? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:18 am

I chose Mario Kart. If I could choose more then one it would have to be Mario Kart,Star Fox, MM3d, Paper Mario, Kid Icaris.
Back to top Go down
ArnoldOtaku
Admin
ArnoldOtaku

PostSubject: Re: What 3DS game are you most excited for?   What 3DS game are you most excited for? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 am

I'm nervous about Animal Crossing, ever since AC:WW the new games have be rehashed. Animal Crossing City Folk was okay, but it wasn't amazing. The games seem to be getting boring not adding any new real game play to them, at least to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/operationmm3d
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What 3DS game are you most excited for?   What 3DS game are you most excited for? Empty

Back to top Go down

What 3DS game are you most excited for?
Page 1 of 1